One of the things I'm excited for this semester is actually one of Chase's classes. He and some of his other married buddies decided to take a curling class. Yeah curling of all things. I'm kind of intrigued. Hopefully they'll let us wives in to observe (and laugh).

Work has been LOTS better. Thankfully some complaints were passed up to the head boss and things have changed for now, hopefully they'll stay that way! It's amazing how not being so stressed and grumpy at work makes the rest of the day so much nicer!
I'm trying to start the hunt for a "real" job. Ya know one of those grown-up ones that you're supposed to be able to get when you have a degree? Yeah not sure how to find one of those. We've always been pretty blessed to find ones that work so nice with our schedules and have just worked out for us. I'm kind of nervous though that I'm supposed to be qualified in the health field and I just don't feel like I am, or that I am adult enough to handle an eight-hour-day job with non-student responsibilities. So if anyone has any ideas or know of any openings for a Public health educator, any help would be great!
Free time is amazing! Our schedules aren't so packed every minute that we feel like we actually have a little time to breathe and do some fun things. I actually got to read a book!
Chase's classes shouldn't be too bad. He's taking discrete math and an english one which should be different that his usual load.
We started going to the Date Night institute class which is alot of fun. Nothing like a good lesson and then being fed!
3 comments:
Glad to hear that things are going well. This semester should be a lot less busy for us too. Yay! Good luck with the job hunt.
That's so cool that Chase is taking Curling! How fun! Good luck with the new semester and job hunt!
Wait...date night institute??! Where was this during my my years as a married student? Good luck on the job hunt!
Post a Comment