Wednesday, January 27

He Knows

Chase knows me so well; he knows when to leave me alone and he knows when to just hug me and he knows what makes me smile. He knows I like to put the groceries away by myself but have him talk to me while I do it. He knows when I need ice cream. He knows when I just need to sleep a little bit longer. He knows I like little surprises. He knows that I don't like to come home to a dark house. He knows I don't like to be wrong. He knows when he needs to chat me at work to make sure I'm okay. He just knows me, and that makes me happy. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so this is a comment for this post and the last. I saw Chase today and told him that you should have kids so I can come over and talk to you as the baby sleeps :) Chase said that you weren't having kids yet, but you are right. He does know you. Umm oh yeah. And let's play sometime. That's all. Love you!

Stephanie Hancock said...

So glad you found such a wonderful guy. We love him too--just not quite as much as you I suppose. :)