Why is it that sometimes you look forward to something and you get there, but then you miss what you had been doing before? I actually MISS school... a little. Yes it's nice not having homework and all that fun stuff, but I miss feeling like I'm being productive. For some reason, working just doesn't give me the same sense of accomplishment at the end of the day. I feel like I'm going crazy for even saying this since I was so extremely excited to be out of school! Go figure...
2 comments:
I actually miss it sometimes too. It's especially bad for me in the fall when I see all the students stocking up on school supplies. It makes me want to buy a bunch of school supplies too even though I really have no use for them.
I hear you! It's especially hard to feel productive being a full-time Mom, when all you've done that you feel is useful is shower...but no worries, I'm sure you'll find some fun projects to do, and school will start before you know it and you'll miss your free time! :)
Post a Comment