We are one month minus two days and counting for summer to officially be here!
Only one more exam, paper, four finals, and an internship approval to go!
After that, Chase and I will celebrate our 2nd Anniversary, go on vacation with my family, start an internship and not have any school for 4 months!
Can't you tell we're just a bit excited? :)
Oh and p.s. The weirdest thing happened on my way to the bus stop this morning. There were two highway patrol cars stopped sideways in the middle of the intersection by our apartment. Very strange, I thought. As I crossed the street there was a guy that came booking it around the corner and into the house two houses down from ours. At least nine police cars came out of nowhere all of a sudden right in front of this house. Five armed cops then ran into the house then brought this guy out in handcuffs. Crazy huh! Makes me a little nervous, not sure what this guy was in trouble for... I sure feel safe!
5 comments:
Whoa! That's crazy! Maybe it's better you don't know what the guy was in trouble for.
Good luck with the last month of school!
We saw someone get arrested last year down the street. However, I think it was someone that was pulled over, not someone that lived there. That is a pretty crazy story, especially in good ol' Logan.
yahooooo! Sounds like some well needed time for a little R&R!
And what a random/crazy/scary thing to happen! I thought Logan was immune to that kind of stuff...
Wow... the Police incident sounds wild! Sheesh! We would love a visit, but come only when you are already coming down for a reason!! No special trips since visits here are usually cut short.... deal?!?! In any case, either day would be fine... we will be here (though if he actually does have surgery on Wednesday than Tuesday night might be a little crazy.) Miss you guys too!
I just remembered... we may be attending a benefit concert on Monday night depending on how Grant is doing... email me when you think you would be arriving... maybe earlier Tuesday would be better... or after surgery.
Post a Comment