Thursday, April 9

A House to call Home

I was talking to a good friend yesterday about their plans to buy a house and it got me thinking about the kind of house that I would like to have someday. I really like to look at houses and house plans and Chase will sometimes take me out driving to see a house that he thought was cute. These are some of my favorites I've found through my browsing. We're very grateful for our cute, homey apartment now, but are looking forward to the day when we have more closet space!



4 comments:

Heather said...

I love those! Especially the first one. I know what you mean. I am always pointing out houses I like to Clint. There's no way we could have a house now but we're looking forward to it someday too!

Scrap Happy said...

With closet space comes much to vacuum, dust, scrub, organize, maintain and fix...

stevie kay said...

I love the top one. I have such a thing for big, front porches!

Anonymous said...

I love to look at houses too. Adam and I enjoy going to the Parade of Homes when it's going on. It makes a great date. We've also gone to Lowe's/Home Depot and collected paint samples and such to design our dream house. That's a fun and free date too! I really like the middle picture. I think by the time we're ready to buy a house, we're going to know exactly what we want. Only problem is by then all the houses are going to be even more outrageously priced than they are now! Apparently the median house price in Utah county is around $275,000 and the average is pretty close to that. Yikes!