Ok those are really cute. My eggs never look that cute.
yeah i was thinking the same thing....they are dang cute!
the swirly egg is my favorite.EGGcelent! :)
Um, I was going to post our egg pictures but I won't bother now! Those look amazing! Neither of us had dyed eggs for awhile and it was a little rough, haha! You're so crafy, I love it!
quality eggs! and super cute blog!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ok those are really cute. My eggs never look that cute.
yeah i was thinking the same thing....they are dang cute!
the swirly egg is my favorite.
EGGcelent! :)
Um, I was going to post our egg pictures but I won't bother now! Those look amazing! Neither of us had dyed eggs for awhile and it was a little rough, haha! You're so crafy, I love it!
quality eggs! and super cute blog!
Post a Comment