Saturday, March 21

March Sewing Group Project!

We're making decorative pillows!



You can make either one or both kinds of pillows. Each pillow is approximately 12 inches, although you'll be able to make them however big you want them.

For each pillow that you make you'll need:
2 fat-quarters
2 buttons
scraps of accent lace or ribbon wanted
thread
stuffing (This will depend on how full and stiff you want your pillows. I got one package at Joann's and it filled one pillow pretty full. You can also buy pillow forms but they are more expensive.)

Saturday, March 28th, 11:00 at the church.
Please let me know if you can make it so we have enough sewing machines for everyone! Thanks!

Also to save money, sign up for Joann's flier in the mail. It has great 40% off coupons that come every few weeks or so. Just ask to sign up at the cash register.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, those are so cute! I might not be able to make it on Saturday because my niece is getting baptized. If I can't come will you teach me how to make it some other time??