Second...I found an internship for the summer at the Student Health Center. This was the one I was hoping I could get since it will be so close and they will be so flexible with my schedule. And hopefully, it will cure my paralyzing fright of doctor's offices! They're not sure what projects I'll be working on yet. And to be honest I don't really care, I'm just glad they offered it to me at this point.

Third...We've been able to see alot of family lately that we don't get to see very often. Last weekend we went up to Rexburg to my cousin's farewell. It was great to see everyone that we hadn't seen since our wedding almost two years ago. These are some of my awesome cousins.
Fourth...It finally feels like it's trying to be spring. For the first time in weeks our little path isn't totally covered with ice. And it's getting light when I leave for my 7:30 class! This makes is so much easier to leave when it doesn't feel like the middle of the night!

Fifth... Spring Break is only a week away!
3 comments:
YAY! I too am excited for spring and the days filled with more sunshine. And thats really exciting about your internship- good luck! :)
Congrats on the internship! That is way exciting! Thanks for all your help with the skirts yesterday :) I am way excited for Spring too and glad to hear of your shared enthusiasm for the season. I hope it comes soon!!
YAY! That is all good news! I'm glad everything is going well. And yea, spring is way awesome, I laid in a park yesterday, IN THE SUN! It was glorious.
Post a Comment