A family in our ward was selling a Toyota Camry and as far as I know they haven't sold it yet. I will email you more details and find out as soon as I can if they still have it.
Hi Amy. I went to school with Chase forever and Cheryl was my piano teacher forever, too... so that's how I found you :) So Chase fixes up computers, huh? We are in desprate need of help with our computer. It's gotten SO SLOW lately and I know it's running really low on memory. I know there's a way to clean off all the stuff on it we're not using but we have no idea what we're going! Let us know when you guys are going to be in Idaho Falls next and if Chase has time we'd love to have him come take a look at it! Email me at lindseylou47@hotmail.com or leave a comment on my blog if that's easier. Thanks so much! And cute blog :)
My borther-in-law also owns a used car lot here in IF, so if you want to go see if he has anything you would be interested in I can vouch for him that he's a good guy and won't sell ya a junker :) Thanks!
I don't know of any car sales, but I'd just like to say, nice choices. Over the course of my life, my mom's owned both and they're both quite awesome vehicles. I hope you find one soon!
5 comments:
A family in our ward was selling a Toyota Camry and as far as I know they haven't sold it yet. I will email you more details and find out as soon as I can if they still have it.
Hi Amy. I went to school with Chase forever and Cheryl was my piano teacher forever, too... so that's how I found you :) So Chase fixes up computers, huh? We are in desprate need of help with our computer. It's gotten SO SLOW lately and I know it's running really low on memory. I know there's a way to clean off all the stuff on it we're not using but we have no idea what we're going! Let us know when you guys are going to be in Idaho Falls next and if Chase has time we'd love to have him come take a look at it! Email me at lindseylou47@hotmail.com or leave a comment on my blog if that's easier. Thanks so much! And cute blog :)
My borther-in-law also owns a used car lot here in IF, so if you want to go see if he has anything you would be interested in I can vouch for him that he's a good guy and won't sell ya a junker :) Thanks!
Nope. Sorry. But good luck with the search!
I don't know of any car sales, but I'd just like to say, nice choices. Over the course of my life, my mom's owned both and they're both quite awesome vehicles. I hope you find one soon!
Post a Comment