2009 here we come! These are some of the fun things we got to do in 2008:
1. Went to Salt Lake to celebrate our 1 year anniversary
2. Chase changed his major to MIS
3. Spent a week in Lake Powell with Chase's family
4. Camped in Logan Canyon with my family for the 4th of July
5. I changed my major to Public Health Education.
6. Job hunted and found one!
7. Considered buying a house
8. I turned 21 and got a horizontal driver's license
9. Chase hit his two-year mark of being home from his mission
10. Chase got his infamous laptop that he's wanted forever
11. Sunday school president has been Chase's fun new calling
12. Enjoyed having both our sisters live so close
13. Went to sunny St. George for a best friend's wedding
14. Passed physics
15. Spent Christmas with my family
19. Celebrated a 2nd Christmas with Chase's family on New Year's Eve
20. Loved each other and had a great time!
Happy New Year Everyone!
4 comments:
Which laptop did Chase get? Steve has also been wanting a laptop forever and we finally got it this year. It's a macbook pro so he can make music.
I love your new background. It's so cute! What a fun year you guys have. For 2009 you need to add, "Went to Provo to visit Mandi and Adam and their kids!" :) We miss you guys and would love to see you anytime. Maybe we should meet in Kaysville sometime.
I'm jealous you have a horizontal drivers license...I'm 21 and still have the stupid vertical one! Lame.
And congrats on passing physics. I know that that is no small feat! I'm impressed!
Hey!! How's it going? Are you guys still living in the same little basement apartment where we used to be neighbors? sounds like you guys had a great year. (I promise it's not creepy that i found your blog)
Post a Comment