Yay for new cars! Toyotas are good little cars so hopefully it'll last you guys a long time.
Yay! Oh, I am so happy that you found one!!
It looks like a great little car, especially with so few miles on it. I'm glad that you found one that you like and should last a good, long while.
Yey! I'm glad you found one. That didn't take too long! It looks like it should treat you well.
yeah! good for you two! :) new things are always fun to have
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay for new cars! Toyotas are good little cars so hopefully it'll last you guys a long time.
Yay! Oh, I am so happy that you found one!!
It looks like a great little car, especially with so few miles on it. I'm glad that you found one that you like and should last a good, long while.
Yey! I'm glad you found one. That didn't take too long! It looks like it should treat you well.
yeah! good for you two! :) new things are always fun to have
Post a Comment