For starters, I was able to get an Undergraduate Teaching Fellow position, that I totally wasn't expecting, for a microbiology class. It pays very well for only having to work a few hours a week and it will be great for applications and resumes! Just cross your fingers that I can remember everything I was SUPPOSED to learn in that class. :)
Chase's classes are going to be a little easier than past semesters 'cuz he's already done a lot of what they're doing in his classes at work. Therefore he won't have to spend as much time on homework so he can spend more time with me! He's also had his new laptop added as an extra appendage. I'm so glad that he's liked it so much. This is what he's looked like with it since Christmas.

I actually LOVE my classes! This has not happened for a looong time. Switching majors was most definitely the right thing to do.
Me and my sister have been going to the field house three times a week to hopefully get in better shape. Haha. This has been quite the adventure. We've also been going to Water Aerobics every Monday and Wednesday night at the HPER. Everyone should come, it's alot of fun!
One of the not-so-good things that happened is that our cute, old, junky car won't start. She was running fine before we left town for Christmas and she hasn't started since we got back. Anyone have any ideas? We're not mechanics by any stretch of the imagination!
3 comments:
start with by checking the battery. It's the cheapest :-)
We hope that Dotty starts soon! If not, call us for rides when you need it!
Cute pictures! It was fun to see you this weekend--and thanks for all your digital scrapbooking stuff and everything else! What would I do without you?
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment