Sneaky Fingers has been very creative lately. First the bean-bag beans, markers on the cushions... well now it was the attack of the tortilla chips.
While Logan was sleeping and the kids were watching a show, I was hurrying to get some cleaning done. I heard the pantry door open and close very quietly, but didn't think much of it. I finished up the cleaning and headed downstairs to check on Lauren and Gavin.
Well, I should have been more suspicious of the pantry door opening. Sneaky Fingers had snuck an almost full bag of tortilla chips downstairs. To eat them? Of Course not! He was conducting an experiment by spreading every single chip all over the floor, then jumping on them to see what it sounded like. When I found him he was mid-jump and proclaimed that they were, "Crunchy Mommy!"
Seriously kid. Don't let that innocent cheese-grin fool you.

1 comment:
Matt read this and thought it was pretty funny :)
Post a Comment