Gavin has all of a sudden decided to start talking! It's so fun to listen to him. We still have a hard time understanding him, but it's getting better. It's hard to get him to be quiet now! Gavin has been quite the handful lately. (Seems to be a common theme around here from the change of routine.)
He is so mischievous with his teasing personality. He loves to play in the water and "washes" things in the bathroom sink all the time. Awhile ago he decided my phone needed to be washed. It was so hard to be mad because he was so excited and proud that he was helping. Thank goodness my phone revived itself the next day and works just fine!
While feeding Logan, after the snowstorm the other day, Gavin escaped outside with his new bucket. With no pants, short sleeves and sandals. Thanks to the fence, our neighbors didn't see my half-naked son playing in the snow and call child services on me. ;) Oh boy...
I told Chase the other day he needs some more boy time with Gavin since he's quite intrigued with my makeup. This was his first attempt at mascara.
He has a robot shirt that he loves and was so sad when it was dirty and in the wash. He found it in his drawer a few days ago after getting the laundry done. He was so excited to find it and hugged it, saying, "ank ew Mommy! Keen! ank ew Mommy!" It made my day.
I need to find a good way to cut his hair. He used to love it and now hates it with a passion. So I only got the back cut the other day. Still trying to figure out how to get the top and front done now.
Oh Gavin, you make me want to pull my hair out and hug you at the same time.



1 comment:
Awesome! Can't wait to hear his talking :)
Glad your phone survived and even if I would have seen him out in the snow with no pants I wouldn't have called child services, I would have laughed and thought how that was something Matt would have done...probably would still do :)!
Post a Comment