Monday, May 9

2 Months In

Two months have never gone by so fast! Everyone told me that the third baby is the hardest... and I kind of believed them...I had no idea! I don't think I've ever been this exhausted before.

 
Now I feel like we have somewhat of a routine figured out. Just watch, it will probably change tomorrow!

Logan is a fun baby, he laughs and grins all the time. He's still figuring out how to sleep at night. But he's making improvements little by little. I can't get him to take a binky which is a bummer, but oh well. He loves to be rocked and bounced while falling asleep instead and he fights going to sleep. I thought he would be a really deep sleeper having such loud older siblings, so far no such luck. The poor kid jerks awake scared to death when Gavin lets out his blood-curdling scream, which is quite often unfortunately! We're working on the volume level in the house these days. :)

He's very alert, his favorite spot is on my left shoulder where he can hold his head up and look around at everything, all the time. He likes his bath but hates being naked and getting dressed! He hates being left alone and he knows the second he can't see you anymore.

He had his two-month check-up on Friday and he did great! He's a small little squirt. Only 6th percentile for weight and 2nd for height at 10.4 pounds and 18.5 inches long. His head is in the 62nd though! I was surprised he was still so little! The doctor says he's growing right on track though so nothing to worry about. He cried like his little heart was broken while getting his shots, but calmed right down when I picked him up. Poor guy has had a rough few days though, he's had a fever, doesn't want to eat and wants to be held all the time. I'll take the snuggles but I feel bad for him!

His hair is growing too! From the looks of it, it will be either dark blond or light brown. It's interesting to see how different all the kids look. They all have blue eyes but they're all different shades.

Oh how we love you Logan and are so glad you're part of our family!




1 comment:

Jenny said...

He is a cutie! I wish I could tell you it gets better, but you know it being a parent is such HARD work and adding another does not make it any easier. but they are so sweet and adorable most of the time. :)