We're all so glad spring is here! It's so nice to spend more time outside than inside!
We're go grateful for awesome neighbor kids who play with Lauren and Gavin so well. I know I don't have to worry about Lauren when she's with them. We couldn't ask for better neighbors! I am so glad that even though they're alot older, they are still kind and let a four-year-old tag along (Or boss them around, which is usually the case!)
We've been playing at the park, planting peas, cleaning out flowerbeds, and playing with cousins.


1 comment:
Just got caught up on your blog...
So cute! I love Gavin's Sunday shirt!!!
Of course people want to take his picture! He truly is adorable :)
I think you did a fantastic job on Lauren's multi themed birthday cake :) She is such a sweetheart and growing up so fast!
Post a Comment