She asked for a Princess-Frozen-Rainbow-Castle Cake, I'm not sure how close I got but she was happy with it thankfully! She's been interested in scooters so that's what Chase and I got for her and I don't think she's been off of it since!

Listening to Conference always makes me think about when she was born. We listened to Conference while we held her in the NICU four years ago today.
Lauren is wonderful. I never quite know what to expect from her. She can be the sweetest and kindest kid I've ever seen and yet she can be so determined, stubborn and will-full.
She makes friends easily, She will walk up to any little kid, say "Hi my name's Lauren, what's your name?" and she's made a friend for life.
She lives on bandaids and kisses. Thankfully those take care of most of the hurts.
She takes care of everybody: her baby, and especially Gavin.
Once she's made up her mind it is nigh unto impossible to change it.
She remembers EVERYTHING. We picked out a stone on the temple that could be "her's" to make the temple special to her. We went once several months ago to touch it. We went again the other day and she remembered the exact rock and how to get to it.
Thankfully we don't have the melt-downs anymore, although being sassy and talking back to me are her new things.
She's constantly on the move, always running, looking, asking and hardly taking a breath before she talks.
She frequently says she needs Jesus and asks if she can see him.
We sure do love her!




No comments:
Post a Comment