It's been there for over 2 months now. It's finally gotten to the point where there's new pink skin instead of a scab. It started from an itty-bitty little pimple-like bump. We eventually had to resort to putting gloves on her at night and naptime and slathering any sort of thick cream all over her face to stop the picking.
But since it has been picked and repicked over and over again, I'm afraid she's going to have a permanent scar there forever... right in the middle of her perfect, pretty forehead.
![]() |
| Enjoying her "pink" ice cream at the dairy! |

3 comments:
What a sweet little picture of her and her ice cream :)
The only thing that comes to mind that I have heard recommended is Vitamin E. I think you can get it in many different forms...such a a gel capsule that you can open and spread on the area.
She's beautiful even with that little spot :)
I could recommend an essential oil you could try if you are interested.
I was going to say essential oils - I think it's lavender for skin??
Post a Comment