Friday, January 17

Lauren Lately

Thank heavens the terrible tantrums of the two-year-old have passed (for the most part)! We still have some tiffs every now and then but I can't remember the last time she had a complete meltdown. That's a big improvement from the 2-3 she was having everyday for awhile.

We've found she's a good negotiator and does not like surprises. As long as we give her a heads up and reminders as to what's going to happen, she responds a lot better. She's still a master at finding ways to delay bedtime... but what little kid isn't?

She's been talking a TON! I'm so glad she's finally talking. For a little while I was kind of nervous that she would only speak George from watching Curious George too much. My favorite sayings of her's lately are "Dokey Dokey! (Okey Dokey), "Superdooper! and "Way cool Mom!"

She's been a good little helper with Gavin and takes good care of him.

She just makes me laugh!





No comments: