He sits! And falls over pretty regularly... but he's getting steadier everyday. We went to the doctor on Monday... he dropped to the 10th percentile for height and 40th for weight. Little stinker won't eat! (He's still got a big noggin' though!) I've never seen a baby that resists food the way he does. He rarely will eat a bottle fully awake. It's best to give it to him when he barely nods off. Solid foods...he clamps his mouth shut so tight at the sight of a spoon there's no way anything is getting in!
Dr. wasn't worried about him since he's healthy and happy. He recommended letting him feed himself solid food. Any ideas on what to give him so he can pick it up but won't choke? He has a really sensitive gag reflux so any little clumps at all and he's throwing up his whole stomach. I'm a little stumped on what to give him.
He's also started waking up every night about 3 wanting to play... til about 5 or so. Not cool. Not sure what happened to get him off his great sleeping schedule, we've been spoiled! Thankfully stages don't last very often.. so here's hoping he goes back to sleeping awesome again soon!
He's still a sweet, happy baby. I love the times when he snuggles into my neck for a minute as if giving me a hug then pops back up and grins at me.


1 comment:
He's so cute! I didn't know he didn't like to eat :)! I'm sure that will be fun to remember when he's a teenager and eating you out of house and home :)
Sorry about the sleep :( That is no fun!
Post a Comment