I feel like we're back to "normal" life in that we have some semblance of a routine during the day, finally! Gavin has started busting out the smiles, grins, and coos anytime someone glances his direction. I have yet to capture his big grin on camera though. :) He's been such a good baby, patient and sweet all the time. He's doing great sleeping through the night. Consistently 10 to 4-6 every night! One of my favorite parts of the day is when he wakes up in the morning and sees me standing over him and immediately grins.
Lauren has been such a good big sister. I'll ask her sometimes to sit by Gavin and make him smile when I need to get something done for a minute. The other day I walked back into the room because I heard Gavin fussing a little. Lauren was sitting next to him patting his hand and telling him, "It's okay Gav...one min Gav..." Then she picked up his binky and instructed him to "open" and she stuck it in. Fussing stopped and all was well again. :) She always shares her toys with him and makes sure he has a blanket and binky at all times.
This picture makes me laugh. We watch cousin Jocelyn one day a week while my sister is at work. One day they both were sucking like mad on their binkies and both had hiccups while waving hi with their right hands. I'm pretty sure many more pictures of them together will happen, just like Lauren and Dallin have a bunch of pictures together.



2 comments:
Sounds like Lauren is being an awesome big sis :)
That last picture is adorable!
Love this post!
Baby grins in the morning and a helpful older sibling! Life is wonderful! :)
Out babes must be close in age.
Post a Comment