Another Dr. appointment today. And I am ready to sing praises and do a happy waddle-dance. I am actually dilating and effacing... on my own! With Lauren there was nothing... nada, happening until 41 weeks when I was induced. Dr. thinks he might make his appearance in a week or so which I am just tickled pink about. Yay for no more 28 hour labors and being sick anymore!
There is light at the end of the tunnel!
3 comments:
Wow! So soon! I'm so excited for you!
Great news!! I started dialating around 37 weeks with Miles, but then he was still a stinker and didn't come till I was induced! However, my second induction was WAY easier than my first (since I also had a 27 hour labor process... no fun!) since my body was ready to go (induced at 7 am, baby born at 2:15 pm. Yeah!!). No matter when he comes, you can totally do this and there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Can't wait to meet him!
You got this. Baby number two is much easier, your body is not so foreign to the activity. Keep me posted. Tell Chase to put me on the text list any time day or night i want pictures!
:)
Post a Comment