It's been an interesting week, to say the least. Last Monday Chase woke up and could hardly get out of bed he was so dizzy. He's been getting lightheaded and dizzy for awhile when he does his workouts, but on Monday I figured it was time to see what was going on since I was worried it could be something with his heart.
The doctor couldn't find anything immediately wrong but ordered a urine test, blood work and and EKG. There ended up being a significant amount of blood in his urine which worried the doctor that it could be something wrong with his kidneys. So long story short, we got the blood and EKG results back and Chase was declared "healthy as a horse." I also read that blood in urine can be caused by strenuous exercise so I guess we'll chalk that up to his insane workouts.
So we're glad that he's healthy, just wish we could find out what's making him dizzy. Our kind neighbors have been watching out for us and took care of our yard this week and came over to use his chiropractic knowledge on Chase to see if he had positional vertigo. He tested negative though so I guess he'll just scale back his workouts so he doesn't pass out.
Friday morning I woke up and could not keep a darn thing down. I went down to Roy for a friend's bridal shower then went to my parent's house for Lauren's nap. I'm glad I went because I couldn't even keep water down. That lasted through Saturday so I was grateful my mom and dad were there to take care of me and play with Lauren. I was finally able to keep a cup of yogurt down so I wasn't lightheaded so I drove home Saturday night to be at church on Sunday.
But then Sunday I couldn't keep anything down again either. I felt so bad asking our Primary President to take over sharing time, but I just couldn't stand up to teach after not eating anything for three days. The presidency has been so nice and great to pick up my slack, I just feel bad that I'm not fulfilling my calling.
Anyway, I don't know why it's been so bad the last few days, I just keep telling myself that I'm only two weeks away from full term. TWO WEEKS. Everyone pray that he will come then and be just fine and healthy please!
2 comments:
I hope Chase's dizziness will disappear! Hopefully it was just a random episode. Glad that everything came back normal :)
I am so sorry you have not been doing well. After church yesterday I realized I hadn't seen you. I should have called to check up on you. You are so close! I am so excited for you...to have a brand new baby and to not be so sick! Please call if you want me to take Lauren...or anything else!
I get dizzy a lot but I also get earaches and I ended up having surgery for it last summer. Does he get earaches or sinus headaches? I also had a ton of people tell me it could be meniere's disease which it wasn't for me but Chase could be checked for that.
Post a Comment