Guess who's walking!? Crawling is still the preferred method of transportation to get around quick, but she gets so excited and proud of herself when she does walk. Oh she makes us laugh. :) And man is she fast! I don't know how many times I've almost tripped on her 'cuz I leave her in the next room, turn around and she's right there!
Our house hunting days have officially begun. We seriously looked into building for about a month but we couldn't find a lot that worked with the house plan we loved in our price range. And looking at the market, we can get a whole lot more square footage and land with an existing house. So that's that. We have a list of about 8 houses we've narrowed it down to so we'll see what happens!
Not working has been an easier adjustment than I thought it would be. And the funny thing is I feel busier than I did before. Now I can actually watch ward member's kids, go to institute twice a week, play more with my sisters, go visit family, and do sewing projects I've been putting off.
And it's feeling like spring around here!
Life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment