We put an offer in on a house today! Going into this house hunting ordeal I didn't really ever think it would be a possibility to find one that would have everything on both our lists of things we wanted...I thought wrong! We found one that literally has everything we ever wanted and more.
Keep your fingers crossed for us that they accept our offer!
Not much else has been going on in our lives except for house hunting. It's been fun but alot more stressful than I thought it would be. Figuring out where we want to be for the next however-many-years is a big deal to us!
My brother did get his mission call! He's going to the Talcoban, Philippines Mission speaking Cebuano. He's pretty excited and we're excited for him. He will be a a great missionary.
I did get to go to City Creek yesterday with my mom and grandma. It was pretty neat!
Lauren is full-fledged walking now, almost running sometimes. She's such a cute little stinker.
4 comments:
That is a lot of exciting news! I am so happy that Lauren is walking. Did your mom tell you that we ran in to them at Arches?
Fingers and toes crossed! We can't wait to hear details!!
ooh! so exciting! I hope you get it! Be sure to let us know! ;) And...you were at City Creek and didn't call me?! I work in the middle of City Creek! I could have run down to say hi! ...but, I guess I'll forgive you...this once. :) Love you!
Wahoo! Congrats on the house offer! I can't believe your cute Lauren is walking and now is 1! Wow! Keep me posted on how things go with your house offer.
Post a Comment