Tuesday, September 20

Sewing in a Closet

Little people take up alot of space for being so little. Chase is, shall we say... miffed, that his man cave went from a whole room to half a room, and is now a corner of a room. That's okay though, for when Baby sleeps everyone is MUCH happier. He's a good sport. :)

Since Lauren gets her own room now, my sewing was moved into a closet. Makes me feel like Harry Potter but this closet is actually decent sized and I don't have to sleep in it. I found this idea on Pinterest and went about turning my big mess into a closet that I could use. And the best part is, it didn't cost me a cent to put it together.

This is the Pinterest picture I found. Lots of colors and wow! a ton of scissors.



And my more humble version. But is has everything I need!


Okay so maybe really the best part is when I make huge mess... all I have to do is close the doors! Yes!

4 comments:

The Crookston Fam said...

That is such a good idea! I hate how it looks like the craft fairy exploded across my entire house every time I pull stuff out... :)

Sarah said...

That is a great idea! I might have to remember that when I graduate and need a craft space. Right now, I don't have time for crafts so they live in a box.

Jenny said...

Looks like it will work perfect! My closets are just used as storage sheds but maybe i will need to reorganize! You are always inspiring.

Brie said...

Best idea ever in a small place. Especially the closing the doors part. Maybe I'd copy this if I knew how to sew...