Thursday, June 2

Weirdo

I've been looking for a project for awhile now. I finally found one that I THINK I want to do. This cute Ticker Tape quilt:


But I have a problem. Even though I have oodles of scraps and big pieces of fabric to use, I'm scared to use them. Cutting into a big piece of fabric is a big commitment and what if I make with it doesn't turn out how I want it to. What if I find a cuter idea down the road that would have worked better? See why it's taken me awhile to find a sewing project? I'm a weirdo and can't commit to using fabric on something I might not like. Being the cheapskate that I am I don't want to "need" to go get more fabric. Fabric is expensive! Stupid thing to have a problem with I know. :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It isn't too stupid. I understand. But with this project, it looks like you could just cuz off a strip of fabric like 2 inches thick. Then you wouldn't kill too much of the fabric.

Stephanie Hancock said...

I think you'd love it. And I think Lauren would love to put her dolls in it in a while. Go for it. How did your work day go this Monday? Hope you're doing okay!