Even though I am tired, I enjoy going into work at 6 knowing that my baby and hubby are at home asleep. I am completely alone for a few hours in the morning with the quiet, empty lab all to myself. I read a few blogs,read a few talks, and listen to some music while I wait for my tests to run.
Lauren is such a good sleeper! Eight hours the other night and seven last night.
Chase FINALLY witnessed a huge blowout and got to clean it up. Hee hee. :)
Laundry is my least favorite chore. As soon as it's all washed, dried, and folded there's more to wash in the hamper. It's never done!
Being married to a computer nerd has it's advantages. :) Chase set up a media server connected to our TV so now we can watch all our internet shows on the TV and he found all my favorite shows like Arthur, I Love Lucy, I Dream of Jeanie, and Bewitched. Awesome!
I decided to make the Ticker Tape Quilt. All the pieces are cut out, now I just need to actually sit down and sew them on the quilt top but I ran out of pins.
Does anyone have good workouts you can do at home? I seriously need some more exercise. Daily walks just aren't cutting it.
Lauren was so talkative last night. We had a conversation for about half an hour where she laughed and talked up a storm. Really wish I knew what she was saying.
Chase goes back to school next week. Boo! Chase graduates in December! Yay!
There are a million people pregnant in the ward right now. So glad I'm NOT!
Get to play with my nephews today. They make me smile. Last time when Michael came he went to wash his hands in the bathroom. He couldn't reach so he grabbed our scale thinking it was a stool. He stepped onto it and realized he still couldn't reach and told me our stool was broken. :)
Happy Wednesday!
3 comments:
I do these yoga ball workouts on vimeo.com you need a yoga ball, but they are pretty good workouts. It's called intermediate pilates or something like that. The girl is blond and has a British or Australian accent. Anyway, they aren't too hard but you still feel like you've got a good workout. That's all! love you!
I love your thoughts.
I do an online pilates workout. You have to sign up, but if you pick the "basic" subscription you get a ton of workouts for free. The website is http://www.ultimatepilatesworkouts.com/. I enjoy them.
Post a Comment