Found an apartment already! Having found one so quick for just a tad cheaper than where we are now (that is just as nice!) makes me much happier about moving. There are even a few couples from the ward, so it will be nice to finally have neighbors that will talk to us! I guess this whole ordeal was meant to happen; the last time we looked for an apartment it took a few months.
Frustrated with the salesmen at work. Every time a customer has a problem or a question, it's my fault. Which it isn't 95% of the time. Oh well.
Lauren has been so fun! She's grabbing onto toys and kicking everywhere. The other morning I found her turned a complete 180 and scrunched in the corner of the crib. For one that supposedly doesn't move she sure gets around!
Pretty sure if Bishop Reed opened up a dairy in Logan just our friends and family could keep it in business with all the chocolate milk we drink.
Found a fun pattern for cloth beach balls. Great way to use scraps and then you fill them with grocery bags so they crinkle! Can't get much cheaper than that.
Everyone living in Utah should always care two sets of clothes. One for 80 degree summer weather and one for freezing cold rain. Guaranteed you'll experience both in the same day!
Is there a good way to peel vinyl off the wall and keep it so you can reuse it?
6 comments:
I don't think it is possible to reuse vinyl once you remove it but use a blow dryer to get it off and not peel off paint with it. Good luck with the moving and new apt.
I have never been successful with the vinyl but I hear that if you use that contact paper stuff to take it off you can use it again. Maybe with the blow dryer?
I totally know what you mean about the weather. Yesterday it was nice and warm and I put Lucas in shorts and we headed to the store. By the time we got home it was cloudy and windy and cold and I didn't even have a jacket for the poor kid! Luckily he didn't seem to mind too much.
What?? You are moving? That all happened really fast! So does this mean that you are moving wards and Chase will get released? I want to know where your new place is and all that. Good luck packing!
I have a friend who moves her vinyl and changes it out with her seasonal decor, always reusing it the next season, so it must be possible.
Use a blow dryer and they will peel right off. But DO NOT put it on contact paper. I tried that when we moved and when the letters peeled off they were distorted (from having to pull too hard) and sticky. I don't know how to store them and replace them on the wall neatly . . . only how to peel them off :-) I know you can buy "transfer tape" for when you make your own vinyl. Might be expensive though . . .
Sorry, incomplete thought there. You could buy the transfer tape to put the peeled vinyl on and then place it on the new wall. And yes, the vinyl is definitely reuseable if you're very careful.
Post a Comment