Wednesday, May 4

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!


Today is our 4 year anniversary. Crazy! It's been a great four years with many, many more to come.

This year I am more grateful for Chase and our anniversary has more significance. With some recent events that we've heard about I realize even more how delicate a marriage can be. It needs to be well taken care of.

I'm so grateful that Chase takes the time to take care of us even with everything else he has on his plate.

4 comments:

Allison said...

I thought about your anniversary this morning! Thanks for getting married on May the 4th be with you day! :)

Stephanie Hancock said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you did something fun. If you need another date night, we'll watch Lauren for you! It has been a fast 4 years.

Brie said...

Hope you had a great anniversary, I'm a little bit late in the congrats but hope it was fun anyway! You'll have lots of more wonderful years to come!

Sarah said...

Congrats on your anniversary! 4 years is a great achievement. :)