Wednesday, May 11

A Thought

I wish I was more eloquent with writing so I could express some of the things I think about. I know that there are others out there who are not mothers yet and are not able to be mothers biologically here on earth. All I know is that it is possible to be a mother without having your own kids. Having Lauren has made me feel like it is possible to become like our Heavenly Father and she will help me get there by bringing in a different light my weaknesses and strengths that I didn't realize I had until now. Kids have a way of helping you understand who you are deep down. Am I really charitable? Loving? Unselfish? Kind? These are the traits of a perfected mother. How much more strong are those that can find their weaknesses and strengths without the aid of their own children to help them become perfect?

Just a thought, I hope it expresses what I meant it to without offending anyone, mother or otherwise.

1 comment:

Brie said...

You're too sweet to ever offend anyone! It was a beautiful thought, and well expressed!