1. I graduated!
2. Quit my job at the CIL lab after a horrible year and a half of working there
3. Chase was called into the Elder's Quorum Presidency
4. Celebrated our 3rd Anniversary
5. Found my grown-up dream job
6. Chase and I got our (or rather MY) new camera and got into photography a little
7. Chase was released from Elder's Quorum and called into the Bishopric
8. Watched the fireworks in Logan and Idaho Falls
9. Went to Bear Lake for Chase's 25th birthday
10. Found out Baby Girl will be making an arrival in March!
11. Had a low-key, relaxing summer
12. Chase passed all of his classes for his hardest semester yet (all the while dealing with an ornery, sick pregnant wife and doing Bishopric stuff, yes, he's great)
13. Celebrated Thanksgiving in Idaho Falls with Chase's family
14. I overcame my absolute terror of doctor's offices
15. Avoided any major illnesses and vehicle repairs
16. Going to spend Christmas with my family
Pretty much that's it. We didn't have any grand trips or major catastrophes. But we're totally okay with that!
No comments:
Post a Comment