Friday, December 10

Friday Thoughts

Why is it raining? It makes it nice not having to thaw the car out in the morning, but white is so much prettier than gray.

Glad it's Friday and that Chase is DONE with homework for the semester. Now he just needs to take his tests to get advanced standing in the program.

So grateful that I work where I do where my boss lets me leave for the whole day to help my family out.

Went grocery shopping last night. One of my favorite things to do.

Ate lots of good food at Chase's work party last night! Make that three nights in a row with awesome food and not having to cook it!

Christmas bonuses are great.

I'm so glad the nurse only had to poke me once to draw my blood, it usually takes three or four tries.

Modern technology is amazing.

99% of our Christmas shopping is done and wrapped and I really like the snowman wrapping paper we got this year.

Thomas' little happy dance and hug he gave me yesterday made my day.

"Santa Clause is Coming to Town" is hands-down the best Christmas movie of all time.

I finally finished the crib bumpers.

We don't HAVE to do anything tomorrow! I love free Saturdays.

No comments: