Sunday, October 11

Uplifted

I finally got around to posting these from last weekend. We were able to go down to Salt Lake with Chase's family on Saturday and hit both sessions of conference. Thankfully we got in on standby for the morning sessions and then had tickets for the afternoon. It was a fun experience since I've never been to a live session before! I would have to say Elder Bednar's talk was my favorite; perfect recipe for a happy family. Conference is always my two favorite times of the year.



We also got to go see John Schmidt in concert last night with some of my family. I love his concerts! They're always so fun. He did kind of play Love Story Meets Viva la Vida, which I was very glad about. If you haven't heard this song, you're missing out! I like how good you feel after his concerts.



Thank goodness for uplifting things! :)

3 comments:

Stephanie Hancock said...

I loved the concert too. Glad we got to go together! Let's do something together again soon. Hope things are going okay!

Heather said...

That's cool that you got to go to Conference! Wasn't it so good? And I love Jon Schmidt! His concerts are so good :) We miss you guys!

Allison said...

I am shocked that you have lived in UT your whole life and never attended a live Conference session! Good thing that has changed now!