On Saturday we got to go down to the zoo with my family. I hadn't been for a long time and Chase had never been (shock!) so it was really fun! There were lots of baby animals there this time and I think the funnest part was seeing my nephews reactions to all the animals.
Here's Heidi with Thomas and my mom and Michael in the background. Chase holding up Michael so he could see the baby elephant. All of us looking at the giraffes. Mommy and Baby Chase and Heidi so thrilled about the giraffes!
We had so much fun with you guys--thanks for being such a super aunt and uncle! Can you send me your pictures you took? Even the ones the boys aren't in? I loved the one of Heidi and Chase! Love ya!
3 comments:
We were at the zoo yesterday too. Too bad we didn't know you were going or we could have met up with you for a bit.
We had so much fun with you guys--thanks for being such a super aunt and uncle! Can you send me your pictures you took? Even the ones the boys aren't in? I loved the one of Heidi and Chase! Love ya!
chase? what? never been to hogle zoo? 'bout time! ;) looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment