Monday, September 7

Bookshelf Hunt


Does anyone know where to find cheap bookshelves? Or have any they'd like to get rid of? We've tried looking at DI with no luck, I guess bookshelves are a pretty hot item since there never seems to be any.

5 comments:

Jackie Norris said...

We got ours at Target for between 20-30 bucks if I remember right...too bad there isn't a Target up here!

Mandi and Adam said...

We bought a 6 shelf bookcase at Wal-Mart. I think it was like $29. We really like it.

Mandy said...

Yeah I was going to say Wal Mart too. They're usually not too expensive there. Especially at back-to-school time.

Mandi and Adam said...

Shopko has a 71" bookshelf on sale for $24.99 through Saturday.

stevie kay said...

Craigslist is usually a good bet. Or if Utah State has some sort of a bulletin board or website where people can sell things (I don't know if they do). Advertise on facebook to see if one of your friends wants to sell one. That's how I tend to find cheap things.