Sunday, August 30

No Place Like Home

We made it! After months of looking we are finally all moved in! Thanks to all of our family we were able to move three days earlier than we were planning on so we didn't have to miss school and work. It feels weird actually having the space to spread out!











And if you'll notice this last picture of the closet, that is my most favorite part. Notice how our clothes, and only our clothes, fit nicely into it!

It's interesting now that we have lived in four different apartments since we've been married how quickly each one feels like home. Chase made the comment that it doesn't really matter where we live, as long as we make it ours and have each other, that's where home will always be.

10 comments:

Mandi and Adam said...

That looks really nice! I'm excited for you guys. Maybe one of these days we'll come visit you.

Heather said...

Wow-it looks so nice! I'll have to come see it in person. It is perfect for you guys and I am so happy for you! I love those shelves in your bathroom. I wish I had that! I like what Chase said about home being wherever you are. It's very true. We are really going to miss you guys, but hopefully we'll still see you around!

Jenny said...

I love the house! I am so happy for you two! It will be a great home, hopefully you don't have to move ever again until you really want too!
=)

Love ya!
Jenny

Jamie and Tom said...

yay for you guys! That is a way nice place! Tom and I always say, "Home is where the bed is." After being out here, even though we don't know anyone around us or anything, we have our bed!! haha I hate sleeping on hotel mattresses. I always look forward to going home and sleeping in my own bed. Well now that it's out here, I guess this is home! It is a comfort thing I think when you move... maybe, or we're just weird. Anyways, hope school and everything else is going well for you guys! Tell the ward hi!

Shels said...

what a nice BIG place for you! Glad its already home :)

Jackie Norris said...

We really liked your place and were so impressed how quickly you guys settled in! We'll miss you in the ward but glad you guys are happy.

Heather J said...

Ooh i have to admit i'm kinda jealous! It looks so roomy and spaceous. Congrats on the new place!

The Crookston Fam said...

That looks so nice! Oh man, I can't wait to move out of our tiny little apartment. :)

Chase said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

Looks nice! And so much more space!