Monday, August 3

Oh for the Love of Closet Space!

We're moving! And the thing I am MOST excited for.... FIVE closets! I never thought I would be so ecstatic over storage space.

But let me tell you, we are very happy to be going from this one closet that has EVERYTHING in it:


To this:


Okay so maybe, this isn't exactly what our closets will look like, all perfectly organized and such. But I have high hopes.

We will miss our little apartment. We've had alot of fun times here, but we've worked hard and it's time to move on.

We will miss:
Our cute apple wallpaper.


And our fun green walls


And how much it feels like home.

It's amazing how things work out when you're patient enough to wait for them. (And believe me, it was so hard for me to be patient!)

We won't be moving until the first weekend in September, but that will give us enough time to get all the weddings over for the summer, school to start and have time to pack.

Thanks for letting me be excited!

3 comments:

Heather said...

We will for sure miss you guys, but I am so happy for you! I know what it feels like to need more space and I know that this is exactly what you need. Congratulations :)

Heather J said...

I'm excited for you! We have 1.5 closets and it drives me crazy! Are you moving out of the ward!? If so i'm sad (but still excited for you).

Mandy said...

I'm sad you guys are leaving the ward. :( I guess everyone has to move on sometime though. And I'm glad you found a place with more space. I know how frustrating it is not to have storage space.