For Thanksgiving we headed down to Tucson with Chase's parents to spend the weekend with the ENTIRE Christensen clan. It was a blast!
And it just so happened that one of these Christensen cousins is also an Olympic Silver Medalist! I know we posted another thing about her on our other blog, but just FYI, this is Chase's cousin, Lacey Nymeyer, who won a silver medal in the 4x100 freestyle swimming relay in Beijing.
Chase just HAD to get a picture wearing it. It was really neat to see a real medal! And he's wearing the free Speedo shirt that we all got because Speedo sponsored her.
Pretty cool huh?!
6 comments:
That is sooooo cool! I love the Olympics and Chase is pretty lucky that he got to not only touch but wear a Olympic medal!
I'm so jealous! I love the Olympics and swimming is my ultimate favorite!
Wow- I am impressed he is related to an Olympian!! Pretty cool! I just found your blog and had to check up! Hope things are going well for you!
It is so great to read your posts! Love you guys and miss you tons already!
Chase and Amy,
I found your blog awhile ago, but it was when you couldn't leave comments, but now I can leave one! Amy, I don't think we've met, but I went to high school with Chase. We're in his parents stake now. You two make a great couple. I'd love to meet you sometime!
~Kristine (Crandall) Parker
That's pretty cool Chase! You look like an Olympian. :) (I saw your blog address on your facebook page so I hope you don't mind I took a look at it)
Post a Comment