I really kinda like these tags! Thanks Holly!
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Probably helping my mom make cookies/candy/good food.
2. Saving up to help Santa buy me a new bike.
3. Wishing I could be in Junior High so I had a longer holiday break.
4. Making snow caves in our driveway.
5. Trying to figure out which 'Tennis Shoes' volume my parents got me for Christmas.
5 Things on Today's 'To-Do' list...
1. Help with a sewing project.
2. Figure out presents for my in-laws.
3. Buy textbooks.
4. Make M&M cookies.
5. Go to work.
5 Things I would do if I Was a Millionaire...
1. Go to Europe
2. Buy a house
3. Pay for school
4. Buy 2 new cars
5. Buy endless amounts of fabric and books!
5 Places I Have Lived...
1. Kaysville, UT
2. Logan, UT
3. Rancho Cucamonga, CA
4. Phoenix, AZ
5. umm... that's it!
5 Places I Have Worked...
1. Dan's Deli
2. Logan City School District
3. Utah State University
4. Teachers Without Borders
5. Adam's Elementary
I tag anyone who loves tagging!
1 comment:
good choice on what to do with a million bucks-who wouldn't want their school paid for and a trip to Europe? :)
Post a Comment