Monday, October 27

Homecoming Dance

Last Monday I got home and found these roses on the table with a cute note from my handsome hubby inviting me to go to the Homecoming dance with him. I was quite excited about this after feeling somewhat sad about not being able to ever go to a formal dance with him. Of course, being the great guy that he is, was perceptive enough to realize my silly fantasy of having him come and pick me up in my princess dress and going to the ball.


My sister was nice enough to help me curl my hair, totally living up to old high-school stereotype pre-dance preparations. We had a blast! So here's us, being silly but loving it all at the same time, because I was finally able to go to a formal dance with Chase. Yay for good husbands and awesome sisters!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Aww that's cute! I also have a weird fantasy about going to a dance with Steve. I don't get it but something about dressing up and going dancing with the one you love is just so romantic I guess.

The Crookston Fam said...

Hey, I just realized that you guys have a blog! You look gorgeous and that sounds like a way fun/cute date. :)

Jenny said...

Yea for blogs! I love hearing of all of yoru adventures! i am counting down teh days to see you and all the Fam for thanksgiving it is going to be great! if you ever want to look at Westley's blog it is Westleygene.blogspot.com my plan is to keep that one for him while he is gone and then get my own after that. i cna only handle one blog at a time! =) love you guys and miss you tons!
Jenny