Yes! I am finally able to take pictures because we got a new camera! After not having one for almost a year now, we decided that we needed one to capture forever the events coming up in the next few months. I can also continue scrapbooking (no camera=no pictures to scrapbook)!




Chase also had to experiment a little with the new camera, and decided to use himself and me as his subjects.

4 comments:
Hey Amy cute blog! I saw your other blog but I couldn't ever figure out how to leave comments. I love the toilet paper the bride game, it's one of my favorites!
I love your new blog and I love that I can comment on it. It's fun to keep in touch with you guys this way. Hopefully we'll see you when we come to Logan in November.
how fun! what would we do without our girlfriends eah?
Hi Amy! I'm glad you found our blog! Looks like a blast, I love getting together with the girls!
Post a Comment