We're excited to add another BOY to our family in March!
To be honest, we're quite surprised. Chase and Lauren were both convinced this baby was a girl! Can't say I had a preference either way but I was just as surprised!
We had a talk with Lauren tonight and she hesitantly admitted that having another baby brother would be okay. Although she wouldn't let him sleep in her room! Hehe Gavin is completely clueless and gives no sign that he knows about any baby. :)
I'm feeling pretty good these days, usually only nauseous in the morning. The first trimester was pretty rough but thank goodness the major pukiness only lasted until 16 weeks.
Everyone I've talked to says going from 2 kids to 3 was their hardest transition.... makes me a little nervous but at least Lauren can help right?!
1 comment:
yeah! So fun!
Glad Lauren seems to be okay with it :)
I'm sure she will be a good helper...even if she won't let him sleep in her room :)!
Post a Comment