One morning I found one. A perfect year old lab retriever mix. For free. On our way to meet her the owner called saying he'd changed his mind. I was alot more bummed than I thought I'd be. So the casual looking turned into seriously looking.
We met a few but they all made Gavin and/or Lauren cry so that wasn't so great. Then we saw a puppy and figured, why not? We were smitten instantly and she's proved to be a really good puppy!
I'll admit I'm not in love with the whole "in the house" part of the deal, but it hasn't been as bad as I thought. Lauren and Gavin are warming up to her, they like her when she's sleeping but not so much when she's trying to nip and play. Welcome to the family Millie!





1 comment:
love that picture of Millie and Chase!!! He looks like a little boy :)
She's such a beauty!
Post a Comment