Wednesday, July 22

Grocery Shopping Ban

Lately, I have two kiddos that detest grocery shopping. It used to be a mildly pleasant experience, but after the last two shopping trips, I don't ever want to show my face in Walmart or Macey's again! 

Gavin threw an all-out, hysterical fit at Walmart a few days ago. I don't know why he has such an aversion to riding in the cart, but I strapped him in and made him. Holy. Cow! I was deaf by the time we made it out. Thank goodness we only had to get a few things. A nice older lady, (Lauren said she was a Grandma) offered me two suckers which helped keep Lauren quiet for awhile, and eventually helped Gavin calm down. Bless her.

The car carts at Maceys used to hold their attention. Not anymore. At least the worst part of the tantrum occurred in the pet isle where we were mostly by ourselves.

Maybe not going shopping for so long while my foot was broken did something to their shopping hatred.

I think I'll stick to ordering on online at Lee's.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

...or just going alone when Chase is home to watch them :)
I always go alone!!!