I must still be learning patience. Sundays are my best day for testing patience. I hope I get it figured out sometime soon so I can feel the power that comes from patience!
---
In other news of the week: one of my good friends flew in from Kansas City this week for work! I haven't seen her for almost four years so it was great to catch up! She is one of the most open-minded, brave and smart people I know. Being a non-member, she always put up with the rest of us constantly talking about our church lives, asking questions and being respectful. Dinner at Maddox was yummy and fun as usual!
---
Chase's doctor visit for his "colitis" was uneventful. The Dr. wasn't concerned that it would be anything serious; just a fluky infection. We're all about fluky things happening lately.
---
The painting project has begun this week. I'm doing my research before I delve into refinishing our table. So I started on the kitchen stools first to get some practice and convince Chase that the table will look amazing when I'm done. :P I do think the table will turn out good, it's the chairs I'm worried about.

No comments:
Post a Comment