Wednesday, February 18

February

February has been uneventful, comparatively, to January. After getting my mouth fixed and healed, Chase and I getting strep and then all of us getting colds...it's nice to finally be on the healthy side of things!

For Valentine's Day we went lawn mower shopping. Super romantic, I know, but it was actually really fun! We dropped off the kiddos for a bit and looked around some and came home with one. Yay for President's Day sales and tax returns! So crossing our fingers for good luck that we don't kill this mower.

Chase made me this shelf I found on pinterest for Valentine's Day. I think it turned out perfect!
 Gavin loves to help me do laundry these days. Most of the time he really is a good little helper!
 Chase and I went to Body Worlds down in Salt Lake a few weeks ago. The human body is fascinating. Chase was a good sport to indulge my nerdiness...it was definitely not his thing. :)
 Lauren has been into taking lots of pictures with my phone. Some of them have turned out pretty fun!


 These two... can alternately drive me crazy then turn around and make me smile. They've figured out how to push each other's buttons and drive each other to the point of tears. But they're also best buds. She calls him Bud and Sweetheart and he calls her Wawa. :)




1 comment:

Aimee said...

such cuties! Love those two :)
So sweet of Chase to make that shelf! He did a fantastic job!
Andy noticed your new mower when it was being unloaded :) With the way things are going around here it won't be too long before you get to use it :)