Saturday, December 13

Lately

Seems like we've been busy... but not sure with what! We've been getting ready for Christmas I guess.

Lauren is really into the whole Christmas thing this year. Christmas morning is going to be awesome! She is a little upset that there isn't snow every morning, so hopefully we'll get some eventually so she can build a snow castle. She's been doing great at preschool. She's so funny; she doesn't like to walk in by herself but will wait in the driveway until another kid gets there and she yells, "Hi friend!" and then run in together. She's become quite the creative little negotiator trying to get out of things. I'm excited to see how she does starting sunbeams in a few weeks.

Twirling in the tree skirt
Gavin is just Gavin, sweet and spunky. He never sits still, loves to empty all the drawers in the house, squeal and scream, run, play outside and eat cookies. He learned how to fold his arms for prayers and thinks he's hot stuff. He's such a tease and so friendly with everyone. Both of us are very ready for nursery though! Three more weeks... First time back in Relief Society last week with him was interesting, to say the least.

"Chillin' on the couch Mom."
Chase finally got some contract work coming through after a year waiting for the company to come through. It's been exciting for him to try out something new.

I've just been sewing, cleaning and cooking. Although with two kids trying to give up naps it's been interesting trying to be sneaky about getting presents done!

My brother was in another bad typhoon last week. Not as bad as Haiyun last year but still strong enough to evacuate and move the missionaries. He was finally able to email this morning with some crazy stories. The wind blows the rain so hard it seeps through the concrete walls of the apartments! We're very thankful that all the missionaries are always watched over.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Looks like I should have gotten caught up on your blog before I came visiting teaching :)
I love Laure's "Hi friend" thing!
You have seriously got the cutest kids!