I said goodbye to primary on Sunday. It made me sad. I loved primary... it was happy, simple, and fun. The saying " All I need to know I learned in Primary" is true; Heavenly Father, Jesus, Prayer, Faith, Families and choosing the right.
It was my turn for sharing time. After the lesson, starting to close by bearing my testimony I said I was sad. One cute five year old boy looked up at me concerned and asked, "Why? Why are you sad?"
"I don't get to come to primary anymore and I'll miss you."
"Oh, that is sad."
In senior primary later another boy said, "I'm sure you're going to a better place." And everyone cracked up.
"I don't think relief society will be quite as fun as primary though."
"Mmm no... but it will be okay!"
And I smiled. That's why I love primary.
I'm excited to see what experience I'll get with a new calling, and relief society really will be okay. 😊
1 comment:
So hilarious! You'll have to tell me later who that senior primary boy was. I know they will miss you and I hope I can fill your shoes sufficiently :)
Post a Comment