Thursday, October 9

Big Kiddo, Little Kiddo

We've been watching Cinderella a lot lately. Lauren was dancing and asked if I would dance with her, I grabbed her hands and she said, "Phew! My prince is here. I'm the princess and you're my Prince Mommy!"
Playing the other day I was pretending to be asleep after spinning Lauren around... without skipping a beat she jumped on top of me and said "You wanna build a snowmaaan?" I had a good laugh.
Tub time is a favorite, especially when it involves bubble fights.
Even his sad face is cute...life is hard when you're little and get stuck behind the couch.
"I'm a good helper Mommy!" She thought the apples were magic that they turned into applesauce.
Playing at the park enjoying the fall weather. (Lauren did have fun. :P)
Whenever I'm carrying both of them Lauren tells me they're my two kiddos. A big kiddo and a little kiddo. :) Gavin really is a little kiddo, today at his well check appointment he'd dropped to the 8th percentile for weight, but jumped to the 32nd for height! Guess that's what happens when you live on crackers and cheese! Lauren, on the other hand, is already transitioning out of toddler clothes and into girls. Sad day.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Such fun little moments you've captured :) Love those two adorable kiddos of yours!